Renaming Asian Carp - it was only a matter of time...

black bears, coon hounds and on and on it goes..............story this week on CP24 said we are to refer to Gypsy moths by their Latin names until a suitable replacement is picked LMFAO!!!!

“ there‘s 2 things I can’t, people intolerant of other races, and the Dutch”

Austin Powers Fasher

Being Dutch, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for all the devastation I have personally caused to elm trees. As a result, I believe a foundation must be developed to highlight the important role elm trees play in the diverse foliage of Canada. Special educational programs should also be set up revolving specifically around the elm tree at the expense of all other trees in order to show the importance of the elm. The Maple tree has often dominated deciduous related discussions hampering the development of a more inclusive forest. Maple trees should be cut down as a result.

I am still cursing the Dutch for killing the elm trees...

Can we please get this idiot out of office
And defund these trash news stations that care more about click bait and likes received rather than reporting actual news
Sadly, this wave of idiocy started in the USA.

Being Dutch, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for all the devastation I have personally caused to elm trees. As a result, I believe a foundation must be developed to highlight the important role elm trees play in the diverse foliage of Canada. Special educational programs should also be set up revolving specifically around the elm tree at the expense of all other trees in order to show the importance of the elm. The Maple tree has often dominated deciduous related discussions hampering the development of a more inclusive forest. Maple trees should be cut down as a result.

As Geddy Lee once wrote:

"There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the elms ignore their pleas"

I feel your pain my friend!!! Our quest for tolerance has ironically made us intolerant LOL! Thank god I can still fish and hunt. My only escape for the craziness. Hopefully the weather man is right and I can hit Burwell tomorrow!

What if a pickerel doesn't identify as a pickerel but as a walleye?
What if the fish doesn't identify as a fish?
Im so confused...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks