Removing Old Fuel

If you McGiver something electric please, please be careful not to have a connection come apart and create a spark.
Nuff said.

I concur k 100 is bar none the best treatment going. I put in 1 or 2 little bottles in my boat every fill up just run regular gas. Runs great first used it when I got my boat as I had water issues. Clean ever since.

Yupper, I am a fan of K 100 as well. Stuff is getting hard to find though, always grab it when I see it.

Dump in some Klotz and run it... I've had 2 stroke motors that have sat for 4 years treated with Klotz... Fire right up...

Seafoam is the great
You can run on that stuff
Maybe you do have an electric fuel pump already in the tank
No fuel unless it’s on
Just my 2 cents

Yupper, I am a fan of K 100 as well. Stuff is getting hard to find though, always grab it when I see it.
hvyhaul, and any body else, if you can't find it, let me know as I purchase the product directly from the distributor. I purchase the 1 L. bottles as this is your best bang for the buck...1L=4 small bottles. Small treats 73L., large treats 303L.

Last edited:
hvyhaul, and any body else, if you can't find it, let me know as I purchase the product directly from the distributor. I purchase the 1 L. bottles as this is your best bang for the buck...1L=4 small bottles. Small treats 73L., large treats 303L.
cmac Thank you so much for that info... hopefully find at CTC today if not l will be in touch :)..

@Loonietoon … Canadian tire is in the process of clearing all K100 because it's being discontinued in their stores but they have 14 237ml bottles left in stock on sale in their Brampton Bramalea store. That's the closest CTC to you in Hammertown about 35 min. drive that have any left in stock as most stores have already sold out. It works out to just under $29 per liter buying 4 237 ml bottles. If your not in a hurry you may want to compare CTC sale price on small bottles to the price of 1 liter bottles through the generous offer by @cmac. I might add I too have great confidence over the years using K100.

Last edited:
@Loonietoon … Canadian tire is in the process of clearing all K100 because it's being discontinued in their stores but they have 14 237ml bottles left in stock on sale in their Brampton Bramalea store. That's the closest CTC to you in Hammertown about 35 min. drive that have any left in stock as most stores have already sold out. It works out to just under $29 per liter buying 4 237 ml bottles. If your not in a hurry you may want to compare CTC sale price on small bottles to the price of 1 liter bottles through the generous offer by @cmac. I might add I too have great confidence over the years using K100.

Thanks Wave Runner got the last 2 at CTC Stoney Creek Store 237 ml for 7.43 a bottle said l saved 3.56 per bottle even Napa does not carry it any more ????

Thanks Wave Runner got the last 2 at CTC Stoney Creek Store 237 ml for 7.43 a bottle said l saved 3.56 per bottle even Napa does not carry it any more ????
Glad you found some. If that don't work it's probably a blockage somewhere or gummed up carbs if your motor has them. Also check your fuel filter. Good luck hope it works for you. (y) :)

My pleasure loonietoons! If you can't find any, I will get you hooked up. My number is on a previous post just let me know.
Was great talking with you Mike and l will be intouch even just to fish

Attachments

• 20170405_152145.jpg
    20170405_152145.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 20170405_152231.jpg
    20170405_152231.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
Back