reddog

Congratulations @Reddog!! A rainbow through the ice on the inner bay of long point!! :oops:Jealous!! :giggle: I guess I will be bringing some spawn bags with me for bait as well next week!! ;)(y):cool:

Who knew
Wow. Didn’t expect to see a rainbow come out of LPB
Who knew eh-?? @Matt245 Nothing surprises me anymore,recently a walleye was caught through the ice on long point bay,but a rainbow already staging off big creek? :unsure: There was a lot of rainfall last wednesday,(january 23/19),and the high muddy water flowing out of big creek into long point bay called in the rainbow’s to start staging and perhaps running early from long point bay.I have heard of anglers catching the odd rainbow over the years,while perch fishing over the winter season.(y):cool:

Last edited:
I had a decent day today with the perch but the big surprise was this big guy. It sure was exciting getting him through a 6" hole.

Reddog

Nothing like getting your arm yanked down the hole eh? @Reddog A little different than swinging the float rod. With Big Creek going high again it doesn't surprise me to see some getting iced on the move through.

Sorry no trout dinner I released it.
:eek:WHAT!! :oops: You released it!! :mad: I was going to come over today,(uninvited-lol),with some beers,and watch the football game with you,while your trout was cooking!! :p;) Good for you @Reddog for releasing the trout—you are a true sportsman!! (y):cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks