Rebel my new fishing buddy

SRT8

well I went with Rebel (as in Lund 1825 Rebel XL) and I can't wait to get him out on the boat .

Rebel.jpg

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Congrats on your new Addition.Good looking Pup.;)Rebel`s colour matches the Lund Boat nicely.Is Hunting for Ducks in the Fall,next in your future plans? Enjoy man`s Best Friend.8D

RED FISH

Thanks guys ,Red he won't be doing any hunting I wanted a dog that I don't have to keep tied up like the wifes bichapoo which as soon as he is unleashed runs and thinks its a big game . I hope to train this guy so I can open the door and he runs to the boat on his own . Can't wait to take him fishing

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

If he's anything like the the Labs I've had he'll want to do more than just sit in your boat. If he falls in accidentally (on purpose) consider how to get him back on board safely and without too many scratches. My solution was not to take the dog out when using the fishing boat. He had a ramp in the hunting boat.

I'm making sure my wife does not see that pic or I'm going to come home to another dog in the house. We lost ours after 14 years and I swear, it is like loosing a child. Rusty was as thick as a brick between the ears but we sure do miss him. The squirrels sure don't!!!:D:D

Nice looking pup! I like the name choice too!quote:
Originally posted by SRT8

well I went with Rebel (as in Lund 1825 Rebel XL) and I can't wait to get him out on the boat .

Rebel.jpg

boatnonumbers.jpg

Duck I am going to get him a floater harness with the handle on the back and I have a smaller one from my beagle that passed in the fall they will work till he gets bigger

boatnonumbers.jpg

http://www.sears.com/paws-aboard-gc1300-camo-life-vest-small/p-SPM1622142401P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1#cpc_availability

Like this one here I have a blaze orange one now from the beagle that will fit him soon until then he will be leashed but so far he is a big suck and I think he will be fine with just sitting at my feet while I fish (I hope LOL)

boatnonumbers.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Braggin Rights

He's an awesome pup buddy and I'm glad he found a home with you guys!

He is a great pup so far totally house broken in 2 days and just a FYI Ryan has 7-8 more pups and they are all super cute .

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks