Real fishing Magazine

Tcat

Hi Guys and Gals just wondering if Real fishing magazine still exists? I had a subscription that ran out and never received a renewal. Nor have I seen it at the stores.

Hi Guys and Gals just wondering if Real fishing magazine still exists? I had a subscription that ran out and never received a renewal. Nor have I seen it at the stores.
--Yes --I have been writing for them for close to a decade--it came as a surprise to all involved with the magazine--many outdoor magazines have closed up shop in the last few years--with electronic media they are having a very difficult time competing---it is very unfortunate-but times are changing

Thanks guys for the responses.I quess iam old school and still like a magazine in my hands as oppposed to electronic.What would the wife complain about if my magazine wasnt on the coffeetable.LOL. I still subscribe to Ontario out of doors ,sometimes Outdoor Canada,but i really like The great lakes angler magazine ,I just get that locally.Its actually USA magazine price is $19.95 US but shipping is $14 crazy.Actually its got great info on Great Lakes gear and techniques.You should be able to find it at your local magazine store for $5 and tax.

Good point @Tcat I haven’t seen the Real Fishing magazine come to my mailbox for quite some time now.I thought that I renewed that magazine a few month’s ago,and I will call them personally,(tuesday),after this long weekend has passed.Lets hope that the Real Fishing magazine is still in business,because it had some great fishing tip’s,etc. ? ???:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks