Ramps opened 4 hours ago

New neighbor lady next door came over yesterday and told the little missus that they were digging up 3 big perennial beds today to put it back to grass. 6:30 am the little missus looks at me playing on the computer and asks, "are you getting dressed?" I stalled for 2 more hours before the first shovel hit the ground. Three wheelbarrow loads of plants planted, another yard of mulch laid, half a box of Blue missing and I'm not moving from this Lazy Butt chair except to pee.

Well.. just got back. Tons of pike in the bay. We must have caught 25 in 4 hours. Lots of fun for me and my youngest.
How where the ramps over off the bay going to go there but thought it mite be a tad busy

That's a lot of washing lures
Dave you think the perch is still around schooled up ? Or they dispersed by now
I trolled for Walleye around Mohawk Island the decided to take a run out to the fingers 65-85 FOW , all I marked was schools of bait, came back in and trolled out front of Maitland.
I didn't see any Perch in my travels.
Didn't have any minnows. I tried jigging a Buck Shot where I saw the bait schools but nothing.
Maybe Pt. Abino or Windmill might have some Perch?? I'll be lookin for reports :D
I think I'm going to try L. Ont sometime this week, one of my others buddies call said better take a bug suit, I guess the bugs are back like last year.:eek::eek:

I trolled for Walleye around Mohawk Island the decided to take a run out to the fingers 65-85 FOW , all I marked was schools of bait, came back in and trolled out front of Maitland.
Didn't have any minnows. I tried jigging a Buck Shot where I saw the bait schools but nothing.
Maybe Pt. Abino or Windmill might have some Perch?? I'll be lookin for reports :D
I think I'm going to try L. Ont sometime this week, one of my others buddies call said better take a bug suit, I guess the bugs are back like last year.:eek::eek:
Yes bugs are thick seen a post on spoon pullers here is the picture , look at the boat wow
I always keep 2 head covers in the boat , otherwise I won't eat my dinner when I get home I be full from eating them little buggers lol
Unfortunately next week lake O is a no go with high east winds till Friday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200516-163149_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200516-163149_Samsung Internet.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 92
New neighbor lady next door came over yesterday and told the little missus that they were digging up 3 big perennial beds today to put it back to grass. 6:30 am the little missus looks at me playing on the computer and asks, "are you getting dressed?" I stalled for 2 more hours before the first shovel hit the ground. Three wheelbarrow loads of plants planted, another yard of mulch laid, half a box of Blue missing and I'm not moving from this Lazy Butt chair except to pee.

Hey @Stick I hear you,,started chopping wood at 9am to 11 am when the misses comes out and says we have to go to town for vegetable plants for garden,, in to town we go put mask and gloves on, nursery just slammed with people,, no etiquette,, pretty well ran through the place, got all our plants, rushed home for lunch, went out and planted garden,, looks amazing I must admit,,, then sat and had a couple beers, cut the grass( takes 1 1/2 hours) then wheel barrowed wood to back shed and stacked and covered,,,, misses made a nice big whiskey and sat on deck,, went for hot tub and then dinner,, in lazy boy and konked out watching a movie,,,woke up this morning this 60 yr old body feels 90,,can not move,,lol,,,,should of went fishing...cheers

I went down to Port Edward to help a friend open up his boat yesterday and we drove around to the ramps next to the dockside. Lots of trucks with trailers but cop were taking down License plates. I thought rams were all open?

I refuse to go out in the bug storm..they just too brutal ?
FullSizeR.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks