Ramps opened 4 hours ago

Nice. Can you make one for my wife next?
It's not difficult, all you need is some man-sized LEGO blocks, concrete, strong back, weak mind and +30 years of experience.

I went down to Port Edward to help a friend open up his boat yesterday and we drove around to the ramps next to the dockside. Lots of trucks with trailers but cop were taking down License plates. I thought rams were all open?
They where handing out parking tickets to guys that didn’t pay the $13 launch fee at the machine. I watched them ticket at least 3 trucks. Also sitting there watching people. A pontoon with about 8 people came off the water around the same time I did, he was questioning them about something. I can only assume he was finding out if they all lived in the same house. This was at Sarnia bay

Yo Twodogs; I was there today. Gate was open to the Park and I drove in and walked the dog but no Yogis around to pay. The ramp looked operational No one was using it. no signs to say you can't. So with your permit on your dash I'd say you be good. The bird watching is good

Yo Twodogs; I was there today. Gate was open to the Park and I drove in and walked the dog but no Yogis around to pay. The ramp looked operational No one was using it. no signs to say you can't. So with your permit on your dash I'd say you be good. The bird watching is good
Thanks @Larry Lloyd also for your update on wether the boat ramp at Long Point Provincial Park is now open,because last Thursday,May 14/20 when I was in the area,I drove to Long Point P.P. AA3D5F56-9502-4430-A1A8-BB9DACF33A0D.jpeg to see about the boat ramp being open.That day they had a sign on their gate,saying,no vehicles past this point.76163BEA-BFDA-4FEE-AC08-2C64C736A198.jpeg Occasionally,I like using the Long Point P.P. boat ramp,and others in the long point Bay Area as well.Enjoy the rest of your day. ??

I went out of shady acres. No wait at all. Though i didnt get there until noon..
Shady Aker’s has a good boat ramp there @Tboz I like it as well,because it drops off fast & there is a lot of parking area. How much is the boat ramp fee there this year? If you don’t mind me asking? $20? and Thanks in advance. ? ????

Shady Aker’s has a good boat ramp there @Tboz I like it as well,because it drops off fast & there is a lot of parking area. How much is the boat ramp fee there this year? If you don’t mind me asking? $20? and Thanks in advance. ? ????
Hey Red... it was my first time there. Yeah. Good ramp. Both in and out sides. Lots of parking. Friendly. No problems. $20. I guess its my lucky ramp now! Are other ramps in the area not as good?

Hey Red... it was my first time there. Yeah. Good ramp. Both in and out sides. Lots of parking. Friendly. No problems. $20. I guess its my lucky ramp now! Are other ramps in the area not as good?
Most boat ramp’s are good @Tboz & a couple I wouldn’t dare to use,which of course I won’t name to not get in trouble.(pm me if you like), I usually buy a Ontario Parks pass each year,which I can use in a provincial park such as Long Point Provincial Park as one of them,that has a boat ramp.Other boat ramp’s that I also like to use in the long point bay area are,Sandboy marina,Old Cut Boat Livery & Post’s marina.It basically depends on where I want to fish that day on the bay,on which boat ramp that I want to use,to get to the fishing spot’s faster.Tight lines & fish ON!! ? ????

Found some weed beds trolling. About 7 to 10 fow. Then just trolled or cast in those areas. Used silver mepps syclops.. i also had some advice from a 6 8 member. Im no pro fisherman. Though i felt like one on Saturday....
@Tboz was the 68 member @stomp :unsure: that you had some advice from on how to catch the pike’s??:unsure::whistle: lol :ROFLMAO: (sorry,and just an inside joke ;)). Also,congrats on your day on the pike fishing & I need to get out there soon,once the weather improves!! Tight lines & pike’s on to you and whoever else.?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks