Rainbow/Steelhead Fishin

duck blind

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Decided to make a run up 2 Maitland-Saugeen then finished off in Meaford (big Head)...Wow...Wow
It was an amazing journey & finally figuring out float fishin with centre pin reel

Beauty many people out fishing? This is a local bow cought a few weeks ago one of my nicest this fall so far

Attachments

• received_10159528747770385.jpeg
    received_10159528747770385.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 93
Bayfield & maitland wasn't too bad yesterday for company! This morning Saugeen had a fair amount of potentials waiting @ sun rise but it was pretty blown out over night soo we bailed & thankfully heading to Meaford, it seriously paid off! By noon a fair amount of anglers showed up! Alot of beautiful fish were hooked today

View attachment 6906 View attachment 6907 View attachment 6908 Decided to make a run up 2 Maitland-Saugeen then finished off in Meaford (big Head)...Wow...Wow
It was an amazing journey & finally figuring out float fishin with centre pin reel
Nice report & photo’s @duck blind! I knew I should of gone out yesterday to chase some “Silver Bullets.” Now the river’s are rising again as you mentioned,but there is Lots of time left,because it doesn’t look like that the Winter is coming anytime soon.Tight Lines,& Steelheads ON!! (y)

Nice going Paul, Bighead is a beauty river. That first picture looks like a Huron Trib, the spot looks familiar, very close to a certain bridge. Cheeers

4D29E60F-EB66-4D2B-A19E-C06901E6C436.jpeg
Nice going Paul, Bighead is a beauty river. That first picture looks like a Huron Trib, the spot looks familiar, very close to a certain bridge. Cheeers
I almost went there today,@Fishaholic (very close to a certain bridge),but the river was rising there on that Huron Trib,according to a website that I was looking at.Next week that Huron Trib should be Prime!! Last years photo.Tight Lines,& Steelheads ON!! (y)

I was introduced to the hydrographic charts this week by a really good friend that knows more about clarity,flow & when's it time to chase silvers than I know bout beer!!! Lmmfao ⚓️ & YES that's the same bridge that UR thinking about!!!! FISH ON

Nice looking fishes wish I was dedicated enough to take the 3hr drive... any of you sign up for the drift kings tournament?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks