Off Topic R.O.C. Arrears

Thanks all for your donations! Apologies for the delay in issuing ROCs. I was travelling and without access to all my e-mail. I have updated those who have DMed me and will catch up stragglers shortly.

OK, I think I've caught up on all the e-mail donations. Thank you! If you're still seeing ads, please give me a shout here.

I'm not sure why people are suggesting I buy crocs with donated funds, but I do appreciate the funding and your kind words. I also read the fashion advice, as misguided as it is.

What’s “R.O.C” in arrears? I don’t have my lisence?
Hey @FlyingViking , not to be confused with the real R.O.C., the Channel 6-8 ROC is a made-up classification that was created in response to requests from people that prefer to make a donation instead of seeing advertising.

Ok! That’s good. Because I’m totally illegitimate when it comes to ROC Feds.

I brought back my empties today…. It’s a whopper. We drank heavily with a horrible “lake o” season but it cashed out at the beer store.

This “ROC” donation things ain’t clear. E-transfer be cool

OK, I think I've caught up on all the e-mail donations. Thank you! If you're still seeing ads, please give me a shout here.

I'm not sure why people are suggesting I buy crocs with donated funds, but I do appreciate the funding and your kind words. I also read the fashion advice, as misguided as it is.
What could be more fashionable than matching your Truck Nutz with a set of Croc Nutz??E5218AB7-F4E5-4941-9B01-12C0D06491C4.jpeg

Or should those Croc Nutz go to the one who wears the pants in family? Mrs Stomp

I guess once married and have kids that one leg gets the boot.. 🤷‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks