Off Topic R.O.C. Arrears

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
I don't yet have all the automation in place to automatically return R.O.C. 6-8 users to "Citizen's Band" status after their annual donation expires. So, I've put in place a manual process and will be returning those who haven't donated in the past year to "regular" status. If you start seeing more ads but have donated recently, please start a conversation with me and I will straighten things out. If you haven't donated recently, your financial assistance would be welcomed!

Unfortunately, site income from advertising has really fallen off in 2022, yet expenses related to site operation have increased. I suspect ad blocking and the like has further eroded advertising income. So, if you're a regular site visitor, but don't want to pay for an ad-free experience, please consider turning off ad-blocking on Channel 6-8.

I must be missing something as I can't see a donation thread new or old. If you expect me to remember where I sent it or when your asking too much from this old fryed brain 🧠.😁

Thanks for the reminder Stomp. I’m past due.

oh ya ice fishing 2023..

Last edited:
I actually have to scroll over past weather to see the Donate button on my browser, never even knew it was there.

I don't yet have all the automation in place to automatically return R.O.C. 6-8 users to "Citizen's Band" status after their annual donation expires. So, I've put in place a manual process and will be returning those who haven't donated in the past year to "regular" status. If you start seeing more ads but have donated recently, please start a conversation with me and I will straighten things out. If you haven't donated recently, your financial assistance would be welcomed!

Unfortunately, site income from advertising has really fallen off in 2022, yet expenses related to site operation have increased. I suspect ad blocking and the like has further eroded advertising income. So, if you're a regular site visitor, but don't want to pay for an ad-free experience, please consider turning off ad-blocking on Channel 6-8.
Thanks for the reminder, just sent mine to you.

I've sent my usual amount and signed up for annual donations using the PayPal thingy. Glad to see you are automating! Makes it easy for you and your users!

@stomp re: salmon derby, this year lets get you out... I do need a bit more notice though...:)

Well, if it keeps me on the "nice" list I do look at whatever ads are displayed ? Otherwise, I do not do any type of monetary transactions on the internet. Do you take personal cheques ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks