Off Topic R.O.C. Arrears

just hit the send button....... can't take chances falling off the nice list......... I need all the help I can get...

Last edited:
Pettigrew... paging 6-8 user bankrolled or otherwise affialiated with "Pettigrew"... please send me your 6-8 username, either here or via Conversation

Note: thank you for all the Interac e-transfers. If donating in this manner, please include your username in the e-transfer message, as it makes it easier to identify who gets the ROC.

Im gonna miss those “meet single girls near you” ads.
@Elmerfudd, once the warm weather returns, you could check out the EC10 Air Mattress scene...

GIF by Wantering

I'm busy both of those days. 😜😂 🌻
Well obv don’t have the party in the actual day of pretty sure no one will show up… or I guess maybe everyone will show up hard to say… guess it depends 🤷🏻

I've got nothing better to do after I open my presents......... so what time is good for you?

I just checked my renewal date. :oops::eek::(

I don't know if I can afford this place, I figured I'd at least get a yearly renewal but apparently six months is all I get. :oops::unsure:;):(:ROFLMAO: 🌻

I need to watch that movie again it’s been too long

I need to watch that movie again it’s been too long

Absolute genius behind the movie. 🤯😂

Years ago at my niece's wedding, the best man did his speech as The Impressive Clergymen. (PB is her favourite movie)

Without question the best speech I have ever seen. People who knew the movie were losing their minds in laughter, and those who didn't were stunned asking questions trying to find out why.

Pretty sure a number of people watched the movie for the first time the next day. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks