Pt Burwell.

coberfam

Will Pt Burwell have minnows Sunday July 15th. Want to hopefully do some perch fishing

I witnessed the guy at north Erie launch yesterday scoop the last of his minnows yesterday afternoon. Told me that would be the last of the minnows from his supplier for the season....

Best to call to be sure

Herefishyfishy

I witnessed the guy at north Erie launch yesterday scoop the last of his minnows yesterday afternoon. Told me that would be the last of the minnows from his supplier for the season....

Best to call to be sure

Herefishyfishy

I'm a little confused with this post. When you say "north Erie launch" are you referring to NEM in Pt Bruce, or the Pt Burwell Marina in Pt Burwell on the south side of the bridge? I'm asking because if you are, he is his own supplier and he has also been supplying other bait dealers in the area.

I'm a little confused with this post. When you say "north Erie launch" are you referring to NEM in Pt Bruce, or the Pt Burwell Marina in Pt Burwell on the south side of the bridge? I'm asking because if you are, he is his own supplier and he has also been supplying other bait dealers in the area.

Port Burwell launch. Formerly known as Bradfields

Herefishyfishy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks