Off Topic Posts Marina Closing

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I’m sure there is a few fellow boaters on here that know Randy at Posts Marina. He has finally said enough and is retiring as of July 17th. Just the Marina and the boat launch has been sold after many many years of service from him and Chuck Post. He will be missed by many for his outstanding service.

I’m sure there is a few fellow boaters on here that know Randy at Posts Marina. He has finally said enough and is retiring as of July 17th. Just the Marina and the boat launch has been sold after many many years of service from him and Chuck Post. He will be missed by many for his outstanding service.
Sad to read @Three Bouys and a very nice & laid back type of guy!! I was happy to have met him through you a couple of year’s ago at Post Marina,and thanks again for those tasty deer 🦌 pepperettes that you were passing around that afternoon at his Marina. 😋😉 Yes,Randy will definitely be missed by many!! 😒👍🙂

Randy really helped me out with an omc drive. He is a great guy. Wish him all the best.

Damn, now I will have to find another guy to help me with omc parts.

Randy and Chuck , what a pair of characters ! All the best to Randy , and family in his retirement , will be missed by many .

Randy has provided my boats and I great service for 18 years. Enjoy retirement, it is well deserved.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks