Fishing Report Port Stanley

Heading there in a few hours for afternoon/evening bite. Was last there a week ago, last Friday, and fishing was great once we found the school in 63'. Who knows if that's changed. Will try to update tonight if I remember

Any reports this week from Stanley, giving it another try morning.
I am here in Port Stanley this morning,and the walleye bite is good,anywhere from 55 to 65 feet of water. Good luck & tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍😎

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 9
You out fishing or just sight seeing ?
lol 😆 @Tyler0420 👍 I am being a tourist for now! lol 😂 I was suppose to be fishing this morning with my wife here in Port Stanley,but some “YAHOO!!” from my wifes work called in sick 😷!! Covid,is back!! 😷👎👎Therefore,my wife ended up going in to work on her day off,instead of fishing with me!! I could have gone “solo” fishing,but I was too upset!! There will hopefully be another day for walleye fishing!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🤞👍😎

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 12
Started late for evening bite at 530. Lines out by 645 with limit. Nice mix of fish. All at my marks from last Friday so no time wasted looking for them

Attachments

• IMG_20230915_195344_397.jpg
    IMG_20230915_195344_397.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 15
I was out today between 11-2 (not prime fishing time) but managed to put some decent fish in the box (10 between 2 of us). Then pulled the boat at Stan’s and let them give it an acid bath. It’s home in the driveshed way too early for my liking but such is life.

I was out today between 11-2 (not prime fishing time) but managed to put some decent fish in the box (10 between 2 of us). Then pulled the boat at Stan’s and let them give it an acid bath. It’s home in the driveshed way too early for my liking but such is lif

@rcfire77 were you happy with the cleaning? I'm needing to get mine done and wondering whether to try Stan's or have it done at North Erie.

Yes plus I was dreading having to bring it two hours home and then trying to clean it myself. I am taking it back in the spring to have the anti fouling paint reapplied

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks