Port Stanley Sunday

Got are lines in at 8:30 and had are 2 man limit by 10:15. We stared fishing in 48fow out to 58fow getting them all along the way used dipsy setting 3 back 75 and 80 one with a nascar other spoon don't know the name of purple with dots on it. And the lead core with rff gold and black.IMG_0712.JPG

Got are lines in at 8:30 and had are 2 man limit by 10:15. We stared fishing in 48fow out to 58fow getting them all along the way used dipsy setting 3 back 75 and 80 one with a nascar other spoon don't know the name of purple with dots on it. And the lead core with rff gold and black.View attachment 15776
A great report of your fishing trip @Frogthedog and you and your partner did better than I did from the last time that I was out fishing solo on my trip.I am not complaining,and I ended up with 2 rainbow’s and 2 walleye’s,(photo),and that’s plenty of fish for me!! :p I also missed a couple of good hits as well,and that was fault,because I was too slow to get to the fishing rod in my rod holder.:rolleyes: lol :ROFLMAO: But like most fishing days for me,it is just great to be fishing!!o_O?????

Attachments

• D6574DA0-EC9E-4679-AF58-CE17C02DBBED.jpeg
    D6574DA0-EC9E-4679-AF58-CE17C02DBBED.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 4
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks