Port Rowan Sportsmens Show / Yard Sale Feb 10 2018

B-3

Just a heads up that the Annual Show in the Port Rowan Community Centre is next weekend on Saturday. Lots of good deals to add that something that is missing from your gear. More info on attached Flyer.

Attachments

• Flyer 2018.pdf
    131.7 KB · Views: 202
Just a heads up that the Annual Show in the Port Rowan Community Centre is next weekend on Saturday. Lots of good deals to add that something that is missing from your gear. More info on attached Flyer.
I can’t seem to open the attached Flyer. Thanks in Advance.??

Good show, went down for an electric knife but 4 outa 6 we’re gone at 8:55. Show opened at nine. Huh. My son talked me into splitting the cost of a skinzit. Anyone have any feedback on these. Just another gimmick to put on the shelf?

Good show, went down for an electric knife but 4 outa 6 we’re gone at 8:55. Show opened at nine. Huh. My son talked me into splitting the cost of a skinzit. Anyone have any feedback on these. Just another gimmick to put on the shelf?
The clock in the centre was 10 minutes slow. When they opened the doors it said 0850 I checked my watch it was 0900?. The electric knives sold fast. First guy there bought 3 of 6?.

HELP, OK I went to the show and bought an old Baby Bat spoon from a vendor that was located in the back right corner. Now I am wanting to buy another for my grandson. Anyone know who was located in that back corner?
Thanks for your help

HELP, OK I went to the show and bought an old Baby Bat spoon from a vendor that was located in the back right corner. Now I am wanting to buy another for my grandson. Anyone know who was located in that back corner?
Thanks for your help
You can try to contact David from the poster above. I think he set up the floor plan.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks