Port Rowan Fishing and Hunting/Yard Sale….Today!! 👍🎣

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The calm before the storm!! The doors will open at 8 a.m. Lots of good looking deal’s here! @Red Hering and @Extra Virgin and other vendor’s that are here,are looking for a great turnout! It will be great as well to “meet up” with new & old 68 member’s! See you all here soon!! 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2874.jpeg
    IMG_2874.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 165
I was there when Red blew said tranny 😲 I can still smell that smell....

Last edited by a moderator:
you selling tantaly "fun" dolls with ice shantys at this yard sale? or you have trannys on call to make visits out on the ice?
I bought some beer steins, wooden ducks, girl guide cookies and a left handed reel by accident.

winning charlie sheen GIF

Attachments

• IMG_2881.jpeg
    IMG_2881.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 26
Great show today. It was a pleasure meeting and talking to both E.V and Red. Thanks again for the stickers E.V. They will look good on my boat! Beautiful day for the show. Congrats to a Great turnout.
Definitely a Great turnout @walleyeman and it was a great pleasure to meet another 68 member & a Lund boat lover such as myself in person. Thanks as well for your time there at the show yesterday,and us talking mostly about the Suzuki outboard motors,which I am looking into to perhaps replace my broken down Mercury outboard motor with. Now that we both have our contact numbers,we should therefore keep in touch. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2892.jpeg
    IMG_2892.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 14
I bought some beer steins, wooden ducks, girl guide cookies and a left handed reel by accident.

It was nice to have met another 68 member such as yourself yesterday @Wildfire and fishing with you and @Extra Virgin on the inner bay from shore after the Fishing and Hunting Sale,was a nice way to enjoy the sunny afternoon. 🎣Too bad about you purchasing a left handed bait caster reel,instead of a right handed bait caster reel at the sale. Would the bait caster reel work,if you turned your fishing rod over,to make the reel turn into a right handle reel? 🤔 🤣😉 Lets keep in touch. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpeg
    IMG_2907.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 24
Damn , I missed the cookies !!!
So hard to see everything, the place was packed .
But I did find a few good deals .
Good to run into you again Red .

Definitely a Great turnout @walleyeman and it was a great pleasure to meet another 68 member & a Lund boat lover such as myself in person. Thanks as well for your time there at the show yesterday,and us talking mostly about the Suzuki outboard motors,which I am looking into to perhaps replace my broken down Mercury outboard motor with. Now that we both have our contact numbers,we should therefore keep in touch. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Hi Red. It was a great pleasure to have met you both! Yes- now that we have each others contacts I am always here to help. Please do not hesitate to shoot me a text or call me for any help I can give. I'm available my friend. I might add- in that brochure for Bridge Yachts I believe there is an Open-House coming in April at Bridge. Maybe check it out and go and have a chat with them. You just never know! Again- thanks guys for the enjoyable day! Walleyeman.

Damn , I missed the cookies !!!
So hard to see everything, the place was packed .
But I did find a few good deals .
Good to run into you again Red .
Packed for sure @SonsofFishes with yes,some great deals there for sure all around! Me being a vendor there yesterday, I tried to hold off from looking at other vendor’s deal’s,but I managed to spend some money near the end of the sale,by buying 4 more lure’s!! lol 😆 It was good to see you again @SonsofFishes for it has been quite a long time! PM anytime if you like to keep in contact,and tight lines & Fish ON!! 🎣🐟👍🙂

I have this right handed reel @Wildfire for free,with a new Shimano
Neoprene Reel Cover for “Free” as well, if you are interested. Unfortunately though,the line guard doesn’t go back and forth,but perhaps you might have a part,or know of someone that may have this part. I don’t use baitcaster reels,so I wouldn’t mind getting rid of it. PM me if interested & thanks. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3086.jpeg
    IMG_3086.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks