Port Rowan Fishing and Hunting Show

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Typically myself and @Red Hering would be ice fishing during this time but have booked a few tables for this sale. We are looking forward to seeing 68 members there. Plus you will get a free 68 beer coaster with every selfie taken with Erich (y)2024-yardsale-flyer-768x1006.jpeg

Typically myself and @Red Hering would be ice fishing during this time but have booked a few tables for this sale. We are looking forward to seeing 68 members there. Plus you will get a free 68 beer coaster with every selfie taken with Erich (y)View attachment 83186
lol 😂 @Extra Virgin 👍 there will be a “minimal” fee for a selfie 🤳 with Erich …. @Red Hering 😗 lol 😆 Just kidding 😉 & I am looking forward to meeting old and new 68 members at this Fishing and Hunting/Show and Yard Sale,and to sell some of my fishing lure’s & tackle,etc.,etc., there on February 10,2024. 🤳🤳👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    393.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5869.jpeg
    IMG_5869.jpeg
    419.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6348.jpeg
    IMG_6348.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
WOW did it take the THREE of you chaps to land that monster ? Thx EV for the pic…..
Yes,thank you as well from me also @Extra Virgin for taking those photo’s & posting them 👍 I didn’t dare to take a selfie 🤳 of me holding up that “monster” catfish,just in case I would drop my IPhone in the inner bay again,like I had done,while I was pike fishing out of my kayak at that time a couple of May’s ago,and doing a selfie 🤳 with a pike that I had just caught that morning. Darn pike!! 😡👎 The pike hit the bottom of my hand which was holding my IPhone,with the pikes tail,and “bye,bye” there goes my IPhone into the inner bay!! I was going to release the pike back into the bay,after my selfie 🤳 shoot,but the pike didn’t know that!! 🙄 lol 😝 Now,back for me to go Thames River walleye fishing again,and I will need to be extra careful while I am doing a “selfie” with a walleye,🤳 if I do catch one!! lol 😆 😉👍😎

Attachments

• IMG_2844.jpeg
    IMG_2844.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks