Port Glasgow

Tcat

Hi guys planning on heading out this afternoon how's the water and the fishing. Thanks.

Only 1/2 ft. waves at the PS buoy so will be fantastic out there this evening. :cool: Good luck! (y)

I bet you are Bev, I bet you are. Hopefully not like this in the morning as I have to take out my son's friend and his son. Should not be as bad as tomorrow is not a holiday. Fingers crossed that most have to go to work.

I bet you are Bev, I bet you are. Hopefully not like this in the morning as I have to take out my son's friend and his son. Should not be as bad as tomorrow is not a holiday. Fingers crossed that most have to go to work.
Yes!! @scrimmy & here’s hoping 🤞 that most will be going back to work tomorrow,now that this past long weekend is over with. 😉👊👊 Tight lines tomorrow to all 3 of you & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Hoping it ain't like that tomorrow making the first trip of the season down there
@spincast light winds & beautiful weather tomorrow = perhaps crowded boat ramp’s,but plenty of fish to catch,once you & anyone else gets out on Lake Erie. Tight lines to you on your first trip of the season down there tomorrow. 😉🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

☹️ SAD!! ☹️ & definitely “NO Thanks!!”👎 for summer months weekend fishing!! This retiree is waiting as always,to fish through the week’s,weather permitting!! 😉🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Are you going in the morning Erich? It's going to be a stellar day, in fact the rest of the week. I'll be out tomorrow and Thurs. morning. (y)

hey Scrimmy good luck Tuesday.. give me a good report please I'm thinking of coming one day this week..thx

Went out yesterday afternoon. Fishing at 2 PM until dark. Lost one and caught one Walleye. Of course I also caught and landed 1 farm animal (lol). Beautiful out there but the fishing was tough. Talked to only one boat that had their limit of Walleye. Other than that it was all just a few per boat with the guys we talked to. 70+ feet is were you want to be. Port Glasgow was a total zoo but everyone seemed to be patient which is always great to see! Better luck next time I guess. Take care everyone and be safe out there!

we were out yesterday evening as well. had to wait about an hour to get the boat in the water. managed to get 7 walleye. lost a rainbow.
I prefer the single ramp in case it gets rough. Seen it pretty wavy at the double ramp.

Hi guys I wanted Glasgow but my crew wanted burwell. Which is a little closer so Burwell it was.It was slow and water was good.Ended up with 5 walleyes and lost a rainbow. Worm harness took 1, gold spoon took 2.I think it was a greasy chicken with the paint worn off.Greasy chicken 3.5 bayrat copper spoon took 2.1 of those to small to keep.Thanks for the replys.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks