Port Glasgow July 1st

Leaky

Got out today between 430pm and back at slip by 8pm. Started a little east of Port in 40 of water and headed south to 46ft. turned around and stayed on the school here. Fish came in steady, lost a few and ended with my six. All fish came off the riggers set at 23 and 41ft down. The shoehorn has been my most productive spoon this year so far.

July 1jpg.jpg

Got out today between 430pm and back at slip by 8pm. Started a little east of Port in 40 of water and headed south to 46ft. turned around and stayed on the school here. Fish came in steady, lost a few and ended with my six. All fish came off the riggers set at 23 and 41ft down. The shoehorn has been my most productive spoon this year so far.

View attachment 75651
Nice catch @Leaky 👍👍 it’s also great to see that the blueberry muffin spoon on the left,is still catching walleye’s as well. 👍 Thanks for sharing your photo and your fishing trip out today. Enjoy your walleye fry 🐟🐟😋👍🙂

Hey Red, the blueberry muffin spoon spoon has worked for many years, it always has a start in the lineup.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks