Port Burwell

fishing girl pink

Great day on the lake. Took a bit to get out to 56 fow to start. First fish on dipsy 115 back didn't even have the other rods in yet. Kept trolling to about 62 fow. Purple and greens works well. Caught lots on the 5 color led a couple on the 7 led. Limit plus a bow. Great day on Lake Erie ♥️🎣 one question why do big sheephead always get on a led rod and killing your arm only to find out it's a flipping sheephead.

Sounds like several have experienced the anticipation of bringing in a beautiful walleye only to experience the disappointment of another 🐑🐑🐑.
Having said that, I do agree 3+ trolling speed does minimize the frustration of another farm animal.

Great day on the lake. Took a bit to get out to 56 fow to start. First fish on dipsy 115 back didn't even have the other rods in yet. Kept trolling to about 62 fow. Purple and greens works well. Caught lots on the 5 color led a couple on the 7 led. Limit plus a bow. Great day on Lake Erie ♥️🎣 one question why do big sheephead always get on a led rod and killing your arm only to find out it's a flipping sheephead.
Great fishing there @fishing girl pink for you all! 👍👍 Here’s hoping for more great walleye & rainbow fishing ahead!! 🤞 For what I am seeing as of now,Lake Erie is starting to look good next week,for more excellent fishing!! Enjoy your walleye & rainbow fry, 🐟🐟😋 and… Tight Lines!! 😂🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks