port burwell today

highhopes

you might want to tie every thing down if you are out today lol
DSCF2527.JPG

very blustery today - more like middle of October,...., Brrrrrr

I hope it warms up a bit - I'm going canoeing/fishing in the Loring area in a week.

WR

Does anybody think the lake will be calmed down by tomorrow morning with the north winds tonite??? Or will it be a bust for sunday fishing at Burwell???

I am going out,

Wind is going north and then north east after midnight.............wind dropping all day and switching east....... There will still be rollers but not bad

Big Dave, You gave me the confidence to make it out for another DWP adventure. My uncle wants to make it out for some perch, so I will see you out there, hoping we find them. With the temp. drops do you think the perch have moved in closer to the 47ft.range or still out in 50+ ft. ???

I don't know, a friend found them yesterday but there was a lot of junk mixed in. They got their fish and 5 cats, an eye and a ton of white.....

The lake is going to be mixed up with some heavy currents so I will be running a LOT of weight tomorrow.

Good luck,

Thanks for the tip, I'll run heavyweight/ med. rods and run out at 47ft. and see if I can spot signs of fish in closer. We will find them..... Good luck and fill the cooler Big Dave.......:):):)

Weather looks promising for tomorrow. Hope it's good taking out a few buds. Hope there's minnows.

Turkey vulchers and geese together ,having a feast on something yummy from the lake. I'm stopping at R&R outdoors(jimmy's) for minnows, they posted as having lots of them pbritt.

Back