Port Burwell Pickerel Tournament

How many boats typically participate? I assume the launch will be a serious shit show? I missed the 6-8 derby but think this one might work. If windfinder is accurate Saturday is likely the best bet anyway?

It says “blast off” at 7 where does that happen out at the mouth of the river somewhere?

If Saturday morning weather is good I’m probably just going to fish for fun out of the closest Port to my driveway and blast off before 6am
Suppose to be camping at Sandhills but my fishing all week got messed up from the wind and weather so fishing becomes priority #1 this weekend if the wind lets up enough

My question why is he worrying about a Chain Pickeral Tournament in Tabernacle,NJ that happened last April?

Sorry I am late my friend but here I am @Dmanwithnoname 👊👊🙂 Walleye it will always be!! 😉👍👍🙂
Where did you get that hat Red Hering? I would like to get one like that for myself if only to tease my Bass fishing youngest Son. I always tease him with " God created Bass so everyone can catch a fish, he then created Walleye so real men and women can test their skill"

And then H
Where did you get that hat Red Hering? I would like to get one like that for myself if only to tease my Bass fishing youngest Son. I always tease him with " God created Bass so everyone can catch a fish, he then created Walleye so real men and women can test their skill"
"And then He created created Creek Rats" @scrimmy . An entirely new skill set. LMAO! :LOL:

@scrimmy I bought that hat through the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH),a few year’s ago from their merchandise catalog that they had. Perhaps checkout the OFAH catalog on their website if they have any left for sale & good luck. 👍🙂

Attachments

• D6B5323C-9121-4396-907F-317855A62778.jpeg
    D6B5323C-9121-4396-907F-317855A62778.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7E3C85D5-5468-424A-972B-79554F792047.jpeg
    7E3C85D5-5468-424A-972B-79554F792047.jpeg
    607.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks