Port Burwell Marina Docks Available 2021!

Looking forward to meeting you @Port Burwell Marina
We have been a regular down there for years now
Noticed the lockdown was extended again , see you after that
Hope your minnow supply is good through the summer , I am a perch fishing die hard !!
We look forward to meeting you as well!
not sure if the lock down has officially been extended as of yet. We will be open as soon as they allow us too!! :)

Port Burwell Marina is under new management! Many changes and upgrades are taking place currently, to make everyone's experience the best possible. There are still docks available for the 2021 season! For any questions or to reserve a dock, please call 226-970-3029. Thank you, and we look forward to meeting a bunch of friendly faces this 2021 season.
l am also a long time user of this launch and look forward to meet you and see the changes. Do you know when the launch will be open as l can't wait to get back out on the water. What are the launch fees this year ? Thank you

l am also a long time user of this launch and look forward to meet you and see the changes. Do you know when the launch will be open as l can't wait to get back out on the water. What are the launch fees this year ? Thank you
Good morning, a launch pass for the season will be $250, single launch fees will be $15, and additional vehicle parking will be $10. There are still season passes, as well as docks available for this season. As of right now we will not be open until the stay at home order is lifted and we are allowed to reopen. If it is lifted May 20th like first planned, we will be open then! We are just as eager to get open and help everyone get out on the water, therefore as soon as we get the okay to open, we will be without a doubt! For any additional questions, feel free to give us a call 226-970-3029

Good morning everyone, many people are confused with all these restrictions and what is allowed and not allowed right now. As of right now we are not open for launching, and due to the lock down extension, it looks as though we will not be able to allow people to launch until June 2nd. That being said, if by chance the government eases restrictions on marinas, we will be open immediately once we are allowed to be. It is unknown whether or not they will reconsider restrictions on marinas, considering they have opened launches in Provincial Parks, but we are staying on top of any news in regards to when we will be allowed to legally open. If anyone has any questions, or in a few weeks are unsure if news has changed on our reopening, feel free to give us a call 226-970-3029. As of this weekend we will have minnows in stock :)

I understand that launch fees are $15.00 which is fine with me but do l have to pay another $ 10.00 to park the boat trailer and truck while we are out fishing ? Hopefully not. Thank you

I understand that launch fees are $15.00 which is fine with me but do l have to pay another $ 10.00 to park the boat trailer and truck while we are out fishing ? Hopefully not. Thank you
Thank you for your question, to clarify the $10 for parking is for additional vehicles. To park your truck and trailer is included in the $15 launch fee, but if someone joins you and drives a separate vehicle, there is a $10 additional vehicle parking charge.

Hi Port Burwell Marina,, I have a dock at your place, when do you want final payment for the remainder I owe? When I launch finally? Am I allowed to bring the boat down and just dock it?

Hi Port Burwell Marina,, I have a dock at your place, when do you want final payment for the remainder I owe? When I launch finally? Am I allowed to bring the boat down and just dock it?
Don’t dock it yet
What if you want to fish from another port that opens before Burwell
At least than you have it on trailer and can take it somewhere.
if it’s tied to the dock you’re not even aloud to sit in it and make motor noises. 😉

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks