Port Burwell Marina Docks Available 2021!

Port Burwell Marina is under new management! Many changes and upgrades are taking place currently, to make everyone's experience the best possible. There are still docks available for the 2021 season! For any questions or to reserve a dock, please call 226-970-3029. Thank you, and we look forward to meeting a bunch of friendly faces this 2021 season.

Attachments

• businesscardcomplete.jpg
    businesscardcomplete.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 46
Port Burwell Marina is under new management! Many changes and upgrades are taking place currently, to make everyone's experience the best possible. There are still docks available for the 2021 season! For any questions or to reserve a dock, please call 226-970-3029. Thank you, and we look forward to meeting a bunch of friendly faces this 2021 season.
Thanks we use your marina all the time. Can’t wait to meet you. Best of luck when will you open your launch up.

If you could post launch prices and if you still have season passes that would be great
Good morning, a launch pass for the season will be $250, single launch fees will be $15, and additional vehicle parking will be $10. There are still season passes, as well as docks available for this season. For any additional questions, feel free to give us a call 226-970-3029

looking forward to getting the chance to use your launch again. Are you planning to have live bait ie minnows at the marina? Thanks and good luck.

I was doing the math and you have to do a lot of fishing to make it worthwhile to buy seasons pass. You have to go fishing 16.66 times to pay for the pass.

Looking forward to meeting you @Port Burwell Marina
We have been a regular down there for years now
Noticed the lockdown was extended again , see you after that
Hope your minnow supply is good through the summer , I am a perch fishing die hard !!

Looking forward to meeting you @Port Burwell Marina
We have been a regular down there for years now
Noticed the lockdown was extended again , see you after that
Hope your minnow supply is good through the summer , I am a perch fishing die hard !!
Hey misty river i just looked couldnt find where it said it was extended ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks