Fishing Report Port Burwell July 22nd and 23rd

BozoBrody

Incredible fishing out of Burwell this weekend, fished to the east in 55-62 fow on infront of the Sandhills. Saturday morning started out with a 6 man and a bonus coho. Saturday afternoon trip ended with a 8 man plus 2 bonus coho. Sunday afternoon was insane with a 14 man limit in 3 hours. Just about everything was working Dipseys back 120-150 on 3 and 70-90 on 1. 3,4,5 Color leads with yaleye mooneyes and 5,6,7 with any Color spoons was working. Riggers down 37-42 with cheaters brought in 2 fish at a time multiple times through out the weekend. Greens oranges and purples were by far the hot Color’s.

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3492.jpeg
    IMG_3492.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2926.jpeg
    IMG_2926.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 239
  • cm-chat-media-video-1:1c4f9add-e2b8-5360-a438-c310517671cf:6464:1:0.mp4
    1.7 MB
Great job Brody and Kyle was awesome fishing . we did a 2 man limit in 28 minutes . Caught over a 100 fish in the weekend . !
Crazy while It lasts.. the whole 28min… hardly seems worth all the work involved in getting ready to fish launching the boat etc…
our problem being we want to fish for a few hours but when you limit in an hour that’s kinda lame

Crazy while It lasts.. the whole 28min… hardly seems worth all the work involved in getting ready to fish launching the boat etc…
our problem being we want to fish for a few hours but when you limit in an hour that’s kinda lame
Fish with one fishing rod each @Derkd9 like my wife and I do,this way the limit’s will come slower,and a chance as well to experiment with different lure’s and depth,etc. Just a thought if you have lots of time to be out on the water. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Fish with one fishing rod each @Derkd9 like my wife and I do,this way the limit’s will come slower,and a chance as well to experiment with different lure’s and depth,etc. Just a thought if you have lots of time to be out on the water. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂
I can’t do that!
Like don’t you ever think about what if???
What if that 3rd and 4th rod were in… would we have hooked up with a PB????

I can’t do that!
Like don’t you ever think about what if???
What if that 3rd and 4th rod were in… would we have hooked up with a PB????
You can jig with 2 rods on Lake Erie
I do it for perch and it's a blast , I can just imagine jigging up walleye on 2 rods at the same time 🤣🤣 absolute cluster fudge

You can jig with 2 rods on Lake Erie
I do it for perch and it's a blast , I can just imagine jigging up walleye on 2 rods at the same time 🤣🤣 absolute cluster fudge
I really do need to bring a jigging rod with me one of these times. That sounds like a lot of fun

If you limit out on Walleye in a hurry and want to stay out longer then increase your speed alot and bring your lines up and go for some bows. Even if you don't like to eat bows they are much more fun to catch than winching in the Wally's.

If you limit out on Walleye in a hurry and want to stay out longer then increase your speed alot and bring your lines up and go for some bows. Even if you don't like to eat bows they are much more fun to catch than winching in the Wally's.
I’ve tried that
So far no success
Just started catching the really tiny walleye hahaha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks