port bruce up date,,,

G.Mech that is the location they are looking at.
It will also effect NEM operations with the traffic in that location.

Eyeliner I could see a small amount of gear oil coming out of the rear differentials through the breathing holes.
The fuel tanks shouldn't start leaking all of a sudden.

Can someone explain to me how the truck is leakin fuel and oil all of a sudden??? Or is this a rumour?

I can? Any working piece of equipment leaks? My earleir post reguarding all the docked boat's over the season leak, isn't a slam, I dock a boat there.
But they do?
Grasping to straw's, falling back now on water contimanation won't move the bar? Yey, park any truck at a 45% and something will leak, then leave it a few weeks. Duhh
Using up the local fire dept floating absorbent dikes will save us all, till this weeks melt? Joke
The legals may go on for yrs, worrying about leaking fluid wont fix this, only local action will.

I will not travel on that bridge. Those concrete piers that are there now are crumbling.
Yes sir! That old bridge has likely been gone since the 60's when the collapsed one was built....I'm sure it's fine though :rolleyes: hahaha. Greg's ramp will unfortunately be a real :poop: show this year!!!!! I wonder if he had to give approval to cross over his property for this bridge?? Just a thought

Yes sir! That old bridge has likely been gone since the 60's when the collapsed one was built....I'm sure it's fine though :rolleyes: hahaha. Greg's ramp will unfortunately be a real :poop: show this year!!!!! I wonder if he had to give approval to cross over his property for this bridge?? Just a thought

10$ ramp or bridge?

Is it Gregs property or still a public right of way? I'm not sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks