Port Bruce/North Erie Marina

Off Duty

Just a quick question to see if anyone is having luck with perch out of Port Bruce and does Graig have minnows? Want to take the boat out tomorrow for a rip and maybe some fishing, am I better off just doing some trolling out there? Anyone hooking into walleye or anything else?

Thanks in advance!

@NorthErieMarina if you happen to see this, have you got minnows?

Last edited:
Been out off Bruce a couple times this year for perch and only got about 12 each trip. I have also been out of Burwell twice with some buddies and got 54 and a bonus walleye. On another trip my buddies got 76 and a bonus walleye.. I hope the fishing starts up in Bruce soon as I like going out of there. Myself I would try for perch instead of trolling it's still a little early for that but there is some fish there!!!

Thanks @fisherman6377 Seems not too many people have been out this year because its been cold till lately. Perhaps I shall try both and see how it goes. Do you know if Graig has minnows available by chance?

I would hope they show up at Bruce by next Wednesday as we are renting the Chalet @NorthErieMarina for 3 nights. It would be nice to catch some fish on a fishing trip. Featherstone Ted suggested we bring the leadcore and trolling rods etc. with us anyway. Wouldn't we feel stupid to find out there are Pics hitting and the rods and stuff is sitting at home and we only have a few Perch rods a few hooks and weights with us.

If any of the members here are at the marina those days stop by and say hi. Hopefully I will be either out fishing, cleaning or eating Perch. Man I can't wait, we planned this trip last August when we were last there.

Sam, a great review of the place will only cost you a 10% discount?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks