Fishing Report Port Bruce Live Sept. 4th

That’s a change for @Wave Runner to be fishing off Port Stanley instead of Port Glasgow!! 😱 It will be interesting to read later on how he and (Darren ?),made out walleye & rainbow fishing. Hopefully,tight lines to them both off Port Stanley,but it could be tough fishing by the recent report’s off Port Stanley but at least the winds are light for now. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

I agree ☝️ @Derkd9 east,(Port Burwell),would of been likely more productive today for limits of walleye’s,according to some walleye reports such as from @poconokidII and @kirkplewes walleye report from yesterday. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
I better get back to Long Point for some perch and start practicing for some Pike hopefully that Derby will be on this year..
still haven't heard anything
Also want to meet up with @Extra Virgin for some beers and burn some wood 🔥🍻🎣😋(y)

Ended up with 10 last night. 60ft proved to be the best water. 8 color lead with black and gold rrf. Riggers 60 back 47 down with fire tiger jointed bomber. There's a ton of farm animals out there as well. Must have caught close to 30. Here's a picture of 4 of the best and 1 ignorant sheephead.

Attachments

• 20210903_172820.jpg
    20210903_172820.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210903_191047.jpg
    20210903_191047.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210903_213844.jpg
    20210903_213844.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210903_203217.jpg
    20210903_203217.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 46
  • received_4940479422634307.jpeg
    received_4940479422634307.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 60
Well I couldn't finish my report because my mobile network wouldn't work out of Port Bruce deep. We were out as far as 14 miles. Yes it was Port Bruce not Stanley we fished out of today so I changed the heading. :rolleyes: It did not look good out there today at all I hardly marked anything but bait. Only put 1 walleye in the box and threw back 6 little guys. We fished 45 ft. to almost 70 ft., east and west, and it looked the same everywhere we went. It looks like the wallys are vacating and others that came in were experiencing what we did today, very few fish. It certainly was a nice day to be out though. We'll try back at Glasgow next time and hopefully more fish will be around. If not I guess we will be packing it in for another season, yuk another long winter. :cry:

Well I couldn't finish my report because my mobile network wouldn't work out of Port Bruce deep. We were out as far as 14 miles. Yes it was Port Bruce not Stanley we fished out of today so I changed the heading. :rolleyes: It did not look good out there today at all I hardly marked anything but bait. Only put 1 walleye in the box and threw back 6 little guys. We fished 45 ft. to almost 70 ft., east and west, and it looked the same everywhere we went. It looks like the wallys are vacating and others that came in were experiencing what we did today, very few fish. It certainly was a nice day to be out though. We'll try back at Glasgow next time and hopefully more fish will be around. If not I guess we will be packing it in for another season, yuk another long winter. :cry:
Wow I am surprised Robert I was in Burwell this morning fishing was great. 14 to the boat keeping 6 good ones. And I know of at least two boats with similar results. One with 24 beautiful walleye

Wow I am surprised Robert I was in Burwell this morning fishing was great. 14 to the boat keeping 6 good ones. And I know of at least two boats with similar results. One with 24 beautiful walleye
I'm surprised as well. Bruce was nothing but mostly bare screen all morning no matter what depth we tried. I guess we should have fished farther east. :whistle:

I'm surprised as well. Bruce was nothing but mostly bare screen all morning no matter what depth we tried. I guess we should have fished farther east. :whistle:
I was in 62-60 a bit east. I am really surprised there r not more reports from Burwell. There must have been 300 boats out there. I seen a lot of nets coming out of the holders to net fish.

Yeah! Looks like the best walleye days are behind us. Talked to a few anglers who targeted eyes in Long Point Bay and while it's been tough here all season they came back with nothing. I did see that many anglers fishing Burwell did OK. I also heard that record numbers showed up at the launching facilities.

It was tough fishing out of port Stanley as well. I'm hoping to get out at least one more time this season. I will have too tighten everything up on the boat though. It got a little shaken coming back in .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks