Port Bruce Live July 15

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Heading out with @Mickey Finn today from Port Bruce... temp bridge construction is progressing 20180715_074457.jpg

Just started.. for others out here numbers for producing spots welcome via private message?

You can probably save some gas and pick walleye up at Superstore for about $18.99 lb. Just a suggestion. :p :)

Ok... so far I have received the coordinates for Erie Pa., the Port Burwell fish market and Niagara Falls?

Now THAT is truly funny. :LOL:

Sorry, I am a little bitter today, fixing is not nearly as enjoyable as fishing.

We fished hard out to 63 but could not find a school... crew overheated... packed it... 1 for 2? talked to Sam at dock and she said Greg was out yesterday and today and doing well!

We fished hard out to 63 but could not find a school... crew overheated... packed it... 1 for 2? talked to Sam at dock and she said Greg was out yesterday and today and doing well!
Came in right behind you at the launch. We went 9/10 today in 55fow. One fish being 12pounds. All on greasy chicken wing. 45ft down. Tight lines.

I drove that Yammie in and must agree... runs very smooth... Yammie did not help at all catching fish?

Back