Fishing Report Port Bruce July 9

Wilker Tim

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Solo run this morning, left the dock at 6:30. Headed east to the wind turbines and set up in 55'. Blank screen until I got to 60'. Got a few throwbacks and 1 nice keep on the riggers, wonderbread and greasy chicken 30-35' down. Switched to dipsys and dragged them around for a while with no hits. Switched to leadcore and tried silver/black, silver/blue & gold/black with only a couple smalls on the black/gold. Threw out a couple Wackm Lures Northern Lights RRFs (Purple, pink, blue with green dots) and that was the ticket. 5 more keepers between 5 and 7 pounds, 6 & 7 colour and fast! 2.8-3 mph. So all between 60-62', moved in even to 59' and the screen went blank

Attachments

• IMG_1308.JPG
    IMG_1308.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 67
Solo run this morning, left the dock at 6:30. Headed east to the wind turbines and set up in 55'. Blank screen until I got to 60'. Got a few throwbacks and 1 nice keep on the riggers, wonderbread and greasy chicken 30-35' down. Switched to dipsys and dragged them around for a while with no hits. Switched to leadcore and tried silver/black, silver/blue & gold/black with only a couple smalls on the black/gold. Threw out a couple Wackm Lures Northern Lights RRFs (Purple, pink, blue with green dots) and that was the ticket. 5 more keepers between 5 and 7 pounds, 6 & 7 colour and fast! 2.8-3 mph. So all between 60-62', moved in even to 59' and the screen went blank
Nice fishing Wilker Tim. How is that E-Tec performing for you. Love mine. It's a G-1. Trolling 3.0 mph is the norm for this time of the year. Anything slower and you risk the chance of Junk-Fish! Again- thanks for sharing.

We fished Port Stanley this morning
Got into them pretty good in a section of water between 55-58 fow where we picked up almost all of our limits this morning outside of that blank screens or just a small mark here and there. But inside that was tons of bait clouds and schools of walleye. At one point had a quadruple header. Only landed 3 of them tho. Fourth was off by the time we could tend to the rod.
No Rainbows 👎 IMG_8707.jpeg

We fished Port Stanley this morning
Got into them pretty good in a section of water between 55-58 fow where we picked up almost all of our limits this morning outside of that blank screens or just a small mark here and there. But inside that was tons of bait clouds and schools of walleye. At one point had a quadruple header. Only landed 3 of them tho. Fourth was off by the time we could tend to the rod.
No Rainbows 👎 View attachment 75971
Great clean looking cooler,and good job there @Derkd9 👍👍 with not one drop of blood 🩸for what I can see!! 👊👊 Would you mind sharing on what kind of lure’s were working the best for you this morning? 🧐 I am just guessing that they were the Moonshine “Glow” or the regular Moonshine spoons again.Thanks in advance. Enjoy as always,your walleye fry. 🐟🐟🐟🐟😋 👍🙂

It's hardcore ..went out yesterday only 2 bows 3 pics ..55-65 ft marking lots but nothing..seems there In Burwell stanley and Glasgow. Just weird any feed back would appreciate it !!

It's hardcore ..went out yesterday only 2 bows 3 pics ..55-65 ft marking lots but nothing..seems there In Burwell stanley and Glasgow. Just weird any feed back would it appreciate !!
Head between Bruce and Stanley in those depths 55-65fow about 35-45 feet down is where they were feeding this morning

Thanks for the report. I’m right behind you at the marina. I was the guy working on his trolling motor when you came back in. By the time I had it running the sky was black so didn’t go out.

Thanks Derekd9 straight out not working this year ..will try that way next week vacation is over back to work tmm ;{

It's hardcore ..went out yesterday only 2 bows 3 pics ..55-65 ft marking lots but nothing..seems there In Burwell stanley and Glasgow. Just weird any feed back would appreciate it !!
Thanks for the report. I’m right behind you at the marina. I was the guy working on his trolling motor when you came back in. By the time I had it running the sky was black so didn’t go out.
Glad you got it running, tomorrow looks good

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks