Off Topic Port Bruce Catfish Derby for kids

fishing or farming

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Does anyone have anymore information about the upcoming catfish derby in Port Bruce. I would like to take my son

Thanks

Does anyone have anymore information about the upcoming catfish derby in Port Bruce. I would like to take my son

Thanks
@fishing or farming check out: Catfish Derby—Optimist Club of Aylmer It still
has the 2022 rules there,( not 2023 ),and I don’t know why it wasn’t updated,but the banner at the Port Bruce pavilion was advertising this upcoming catfish derby on the second Sunday in June,( June 11 ), and it is still on,from what I have heard. Tight lines & trophy 🏆 Catfish on during this Catfish Derby,especially to your son. 🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpeg
    IMG_0847.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 2
@fishing or farming check out: Catfish Derby—Optimist Club of Aylmer It still
has the 2022 rules there,( not 2023 ),and I don’t know why it wasn’t updated,but the banner at the Port Bruce pavilion was advertising this upcoming catfish derby on the second Sunday in June,( June 11 ), and it is still on,from what I have heard. Tight lines & trophy 🏆 Catfish on during this Catfish Derby,especially to your son. 🐟👍🙂
Thanks Red

55D31A2C-FC32-42C9-9F97-50134437BFBA.jpegHe’s very excited. This was his personal best this year (12 lbs), should be a fun event. I will post our experience.

Thanks Red

View attachment 74197He’s very excited. This was his personal best this year (12 lbs), should be a fun event. I will post our experience.
You’re welcome @fishing or farming and that’s a huge catfish at 12 lbs.! 👍👍 Congratulations to your son for catching that catfish,( his personal best so far ),and good luck this Sunday in Port Bruce,during this years Catfish Derby. 🎣🐟🐟 👍👍🙂

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks