Port Bruce boat launch

Jabba

Was just wondering if boat launch is open at marina yet

Thanks & good to know @Givnrbeanz especially about the river being low!! There should be some walleye’s,(not in great numbers yet),off Port Bruce & tight lines to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Thanks & good to know @Givnrbeanz especially about the river being low!! There should be some walleye’s,(not in great numbers yet),off Port Bruce & tight lines to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Do you know if it is still necessary for all people on board your boat to have the same resident address?

Was just wondering if boat launch is open at marina yet
There's a sign by the house and another across from the shop that says they're open at 6am through the week for launching, 5am on the weekends. Here's the link to the website. https://northeriemarina.com/

I can't tell you anything about the bait shack tho other than when I looked last week, the bay door was wide open, there was no water in the tanks and no pumps running. A couple people on the pier told me differing stories about why they haven't had any bait yet.

One was that they didn't get any from their supplier, (apparently the former owner who also supplies Betty's last I knew and Betty's has had some and been resupplied already this year)

The other was that for whatever reason they were denied the license to sell bait.

But I can't confirm either because every time I've been by the marina, there's been nobody there.

I have had other people in my boat not from the same household and have not had any issues and I’ve been down to Lake Ontario 6 times this spring so far.

I have had other people in my boat not from the same household and have not had any issues and I’ve been down to Lake Ontario 6 times this spring so far.
One of those things where you aren’t going to get in trouble for it unless you get caught doing something else you aren’t suppose to be doing

Looks like I'll have to wait until step 3 before the ballet will reopen. Oh well, at least the amazing food will be available for take out this Friday 👍
Oh the old sausage on a bun washed down with 17-18 coors lights with a side order of lap dances.

I seem to remember a time where this was the new normal.

Unfortunately the proceeding 20 years has been rife with black outs and benders to end all benders.

As pink Floyd once wrote “ there is no dark side of the moon, it’s all dark” bahaha

At the docks isnt patroled she is only asking for everyone to be responsible about it. I think if we keep that attitude we can still get a good summer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks