port bruce afternoon fish

turk15

Well thought I would try 5 pm to 9 pm shift, straight out 63 fow, nothing until about 7 pm then 2 knockoffs then 1 sheep and 1 eye a very nice 3 pounder another sheep and then a 6 pound eye, all on watermellon. not a whole lot on the screen 10 colour on the lead core both eyes and a sheep on that, Might try tommorow night, if you guys see anything I can do to produce more feel free to send me tips.

Thanks

Turk15

quackers

When I was out Sunday it looked like the thermocline was still at about 35' and the fish we caught were above that at 15-35' so the 10 colour lead might be a little deep depending how fast your going. Color seems less important right now than finding the fish as guys seem to be catching on all the popular Erie colours

turk15

thanks, I am going friday to hot today and is to be bad thursday. will try 4 or 5 I go about 2.5 to 3 mph.

good luck

turk 15

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks