port bruce afternoon fish

turk15

Well thought I would try 5 pm to 9 pm shift, straight out 63 fow, nothing until about 7 pm then 2 knockoffs then 1 sheep and 1 eye a very nice 3 pounder another sheep and then a 6 pound eye, all on watermellon. not a whole lot on the screen 10 colour on the lead core both eyes and a sheep on that, Might try tommorow night, if you guys see anything I can do to produce more feel free to send me tips.

Thanks

Turk15

When I was out Sunday it looked like the thermocline was still at about 35' and the fish we caught were above that at 15-35' so the 10 colour lead might be a little deep depending how fast your going. Color seems less important right now than finding the fish as guys seem to be catching on all the popular Erie colours

thanks, I am going friday to hot today and is to be bad thursday. will try 4 or 5 I go about 2.5 to 3 mph.

good luck

turk 15

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks