Off Topic Poll Results - Thoughts

Hey @Caseys Dream, good to hear from you! Yes, there's been some ups and downs, but usually a helluva lot of laughs. I'm glad to know a smart fell'er like you can enjoy some of the lowbrow antics that often go on around here.

Smart Fell'er?...is that the smell of smoke up my nether regions??? Low Brow...If you remember back in the day of Big Bass Rich, I was a big fan of the low brow LOL. This site has been part of me for over a decade, maybe two now? Not quite as long as the infamous line "Stomp has been plying the waters of Long Point Bay and Lake Erie for over 30 years", (which by the way is now over 40 years Bob!!!).

So, let us know how to contribute dude, got $ burning a hole!

Great and appreciated work Stomp - Thanks. Also really enjoy reading fishing reports by members and appreciate some of the regulars and the time everyone puts in to make it work. Not sure if any merit or even doable, and have no knowledge in this area, but just a 1 a.m after a long day thought that given the opportunity would pay 5 X more than the normal cost of a t-shirt with 68 logo on it, happy to wear it and donate at same time. Maybe different donations get membership coffee mug, hat, fishing shirt, or even hoodie. Every year - change up the colour. Sure there’s a lot more to it but just cast it out there. Don’t know or get the opportunity to meet a lot of members so would be kinda nice and one way to recognize a common like.

I am 100% with the pay for access don’t mind the adds but more than willing to do my part to keep this site up and running. It is probably allot of work plus out of pocket expenses to keep this dite up and running

I am 100% with the pay for access don’t mind the adds but more than willing to do my part to keep this site up and running. It is probably allot of work plus out of pocket expenses to keep this dite up and running
Sorry should say site up and running. Fat fingers !! Ya should see me tie knots on a bumpy day ? the language

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks