Poll Question - Separate Forum for "General Discussion"?

Should we start a separate forum for "general" discussion to keep separate true fishing reports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote no. Its just frustration with the fishing situation and who else do you vent on that would actually give a darn but other people who love to fish. It will get better,GUARENTEED.
We don't need threats just the BS that makes a long winter go by.

I just noticed this thread now, after the poll closed, so I can't vote. My opinion would be to keep the format the same, only for the fact that it will keep the guest or member looking for information and of course view the "sponsors ads" which help pay for this site.(correct me if I'm wrong Stomp). So the answer to the solution would just change the "Fishing Reports" section to "Fishing Reports/General Discussions" and everyone will be happy!!!!! The Poll itself was very close in opinion. My 2 cents.

Stomp I think you have the best forum on the computer and I strongly believe IT AIN'T BROKE SO THEREFORE DON'T NEED FIXING !!!!!!

I do a lot of research in my old hobby of fishing; and I find this site one of the best out there. I would say leave as is, not broke don't change it. Love the posts and the comments. thank you for having me as a member.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks