Fishing Report Pike May 13

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well with the outer portion of the bay closing on friday we decided to get out to the pike grounds and glad we did. Water was only 48F but what a day. We caught north of 30 fish with several lost. Some real nice fish today too. We were out from 1 til 430. Beauty day!!20200513_163935.jpg20200513_141026.jpg20200513_160700.jpg

Nice looking fish, jealous I can't launch.....yet. But I'm curious with the tear in your float suit, are you commando underneath it and is that your left nut peeking out in the 3rd pic :unsure:

Nice pike’s @spilliard1 ??(jealous-?) For a $100,may I use “your” boat launch,for I need a “pike fix” real bad!! Tight lines & pike’s ON!!?????

Congrats! I figured the pike would turn on before the 15th. Unfortunately, like many others, there was no way for us to legally get out there. Mr. Ford announced that effective 12:01 Saturday it will be legal for those of us who need to use public facilities.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks