Fishing Report Pike Fishing Live sept 16

Nice catch @Three Bouys (y) I am currently stuck at work so you guys better leave some for me. I'll be down there tomorrow & if windfinder is correct, I might use a sick day on monday

IMG_7936.JPG
Lake getting flatter... fish still biting...looking fot big fish... landed 7 fish so far
Thanks for the update so far on your day Pike Fishing @stomp and @Three Bouys.It is good to know that there are
Pike around in good numbers and size.By the way,why are you both "pre-fishing?" Is there a Pike Tournament coming up in October?? :whistle: :rolleyes: :)Keep on Teasing the Pike,& Tight Lines!! (y)

I got two on crankbaits at bluffs. Certainly not glass calm. A bit bumpy ride home in my 16 footer.

Attachments

• IMG_2133.JPG
    IMG_2133.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2136.JPG
    IMG_2136.JPG
    320.4 KB · Views: 30
First time ever I was able to visit the tip of long point though!

Attachments

• IMG_2139.JPG
    IMG_2139.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 37
Think we saw you @Wildfire ... mugging for the camera ... thanks for taking the time to report! Lots of boat wake around Pottohawk on the way in...

We need practice @Red Hering ... we hope to hold our own fish this year at the derby:D !

We ended up with 9 or 10 pike... nothing bigger than the 1st one pictured above which was bleeding and was kept... all the rest were returned for @Extra Virgin to catch again... nice day out there!
With the success that you @stomp and @Three Bouys had today,I have no doubt that you both will be holding your own,(Trophy) Pike for the upcoming LPBAA Fall Pike Classic! I also need to be doing some "Pre-Fishing" for Pike soon,but first a trip or two for me,fishing for Walleye's on Lake Erie.I have read Good reports lately,that Angler's have limited out on the Walleye's on Lake Erie.Tight Lines to All,& Fish ON!!(y)

Attachments

• IMG_9783.JPG
    IMG_9783.JPG
    426.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9785.JPG
    IMG_9785.JPG
    452.3 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks