Pier access closed

Signed and confirmed as well.
I don't understand people these days. To me it's clear as can be. You go for a walk outdoors in the winter, on a pier, park or sidewalk. There is a chance of ice and slip and fall. So are we breading common sense out of our children? So they grow up to be so ignorant that taking a walk and slipping is someones problem other than theirs? These government piers are paid by all tax payers. So why is one person possibly wrecking it for all. Isn't it common sense to use these piers, public places at your own risk. Put a sign up. Although most people won't read it. It's a Pier they get wet and FREEZE!

Signed and confirmed as well.
I don't understand people these days. To me it's clear as can be. You go for a walk outdoors in the winter, on a pier, park or sidewalk. There is a chance of ice and slip and fall. So are we breading common sense out of our children? So they grow up to be so ignorant that taking a walk and slipping is someones problem other than theirs? These government piers are paid by all tax payers. So why is one person possibly wrecking it for all. Isn't it common sense to use these piers, public places at your own risk. Put a sign up. Although most people won't read it. It's a Pier they get wet and FREEZE!
exactly----what about beaches that have no lifeguards with signage posted--are they STILL liable if someone drowns???

News report just this week, March 18th, the Hamilton piers will NOT close until a final decision is made, as I understand the report. That's good news, for now. It's a favourite walking destination.

Back