Fishing Report Pics from Feb 10 outing

Nice photo’s & catch @lazyman and thanks for sharing. 👍👍 In your 4th photo,it looks like that you are quite a ways away from the “pack of ice hut’s.” Were you off Collins Harbour or St.Williams,etc.? Enjoy your perch and pike fry!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😋👍🙂
The pack behind me is out of St Williams. We were out Collins Harbour in a spot with absolutely no other huts around and no traffic. Which I think really shuts them down.🎣

The pack behind me is out of St Williams. We were out Collins Harbour in a spot with absolutely no other huts around and no traffic. Which I think really shuts them down.🎣
Thanks @lazyman 👊👊 for your reply back,and it is a good “strategy” to use,(which I have done so many times as well),over the year’s when the ice fishing becomes quite busy with many angler’s and their ice hut’s,etc., for me to stay away from the crowd.The inner bay of long point is quite shallow,and the fish below can feel the vibration,etc., of the ATV’s,snowmobile’s,etc., from above. Tight lines to you to the rest of the ice fishing season & please say hello to me,or anyone else,if you ever do see a lonely ice angler,(me…lol 🤣),who is ice fishing far away from the main crowd!! 😉 🎣🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• 5628B879-BCB0-42BA-9C36-7C015F6B892D.jpeg
    5628B879-BCB0-42BA-9C36-7C015F6B892D.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks