Perching

wojo

Looking to doing some perching with my daughter on Sat. Any recommendations - Pt Stanley or Pt Bruce or Pt Glasgow- pier fishing. Thx

I was down at Little Beach, Pt Stanley this morning. My quick poll uncovered that only 2 perch were caught. I heard from guys there that there wasn't much going on at Pt Bruce either. I turned around, went home, got my kayak and floated over to Pinafore in St Thomas & proceeded to get a couple of largemouth bass.

However, there's lots of fresh air and sunshine out there at the lake.

Hey Wildeye Rainbow,

What is the LMB fishing like in Pinafore Park in St Thomas?

Was thinking about trying it. Any 3 or 4 lb buckets? What is the structure like there?

chad

Bass were 2 lb'ers; I know that there are bigger ones there but they're pretty wary.

Structure varies - some patches of pads, some timber. Tough to fish from shore but nice on a yak. Deepest spot that I found on my fishfinder was 9 ft.

A few carp were splashing at the upper end of the pond.

WR

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks