Perch - Port Stanley

Sparky

Hey there, any reports on the perch fishing in Port Stanley and minnow availability?
Thanks!!

After crossing the bridge, instead of turning to go to the beach, go through that intersection, take the next left. Second house on the left.

I was in the boat and got soaked lol didn't want to go out to far it was foggy and was in a twelve foot lol. No fishes here

LOL, yeah I wouldn't venture to far out in a 12ft either. As for getting soaked, rain gear my friend. I always have mine in the truck, but when I'm sittin at the end of the pier and it starts raining, having it in the truck, which is way over there>>>>>>>doesn't do me much good and I get soaked too LMAO. Glad to see you're getting out tho. :)

LOL, yeah I wouldn't venture to far out in a 12ft either. As for getting soaked, rain gear my friend. I always have mine in the truck, but when I'm sittin at the end of the pier and it starts raining, having it in the truck, which is way over there>>>>>>>doesn't do me much good and I get soaked too LMAO. Glad to see you're getting out tho. :)
Ya I’m gonna try and fish on the days I’m closed. I don’t have the kids that day either yay

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks