Perch - Port Stanley

Sparky

Hey there, any reports on the perch fishing in Port Stanley and minnow availability?
Thanks!!

we have a new location at Bridgeview marina in Port Stanley, with minnows,boat launch,docks and parking,run and owned by Crystal...be fully up and going this week

519 782 7878

Last edited:
After crossing the bridge, instead of turning to go to the beach, go through that intersection, take the next left. Second house on the left.

I was in the boat and got soaked lol didn't want to go out to far it was foggy and was in a twelve foot lol. No fishes here

LOL, yeah I wouldn't venture to far out in a 12ft either. As for getting soaked, rain gear my friend. I always have mine in the truck, but when I'm sittin at the end of the pier and it starts raining, having it in the truck, which is way over there>>>>>>>doesn't do me much good and I get soaked too LMAO. Glad to see you're getting out tho. :)

LOL, yeah I wouldn't venture to far out in a 12ft either. As for getting soaked, rain gear my friend. I always have mine in the truck, but when I'm sittin at the end of the pier and it starts raining, having it in the truck, which is way over there>>>>>>>doesn't do me much good and I get soaked too LMAO. Glad to see you're getting out tho. :)
Ya I’m gonna try and fish on the days I’m closed. I don’t have the kids that day either yay

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks