Perch fishing

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Weather looks like it may be possible for perching on Sunday. If i can get minnows i am hoping to head out for one more shot at the little beauties in deep water.Did well on the 7thof Nov hoping for a repeat.Am i nuts or what?

Weather looks like it may be possible for perching on Sunday. If i can get minnows i am hoping to head out for one more shot at the little beauties in deep water.Did well on the 7thof Nov hoping for a repeat.Am i nuts or what?
No you are not nuts,and Good Luck!! I would of joined you on the water,but I winterized my boat last Friday November 18th:banghead:. Tight Lines,& PERCH ON!! (y)

Last edited:
Well I must be nuts too !!Been doing good 47-49 ft last couple weeks .one of the best times of the yr if can get out ...minnows only issue longpoint only place ..where abouts you getting yr minnows tailfeathers ..I'm coming from London only creek minnows on hybury store .

Bouk 49ers caught the most beautiful minnows of the year off the Pt Bruce pier.There were good numbers there this am. Hoping weather holds for tomorrow have a group of 5 hot to go fisherman.

Nice!! Wind forecast changed for tmm..but fishable minnows being in close again ..umm wish had a net ..try the minnows from London ..

Last edited:
Well today started out with 2 people bailing out so off we went with 3 not 5. Out to 52 ft to start no takers phone rings now one of the 2 that bailed can go and is on his way so that's ok cause one of the others does'nt feel well so back to the pier we go and change up fishermen back out to 35 let out 250 ft of rope to anchor and proceed to catch 4 perch among'st the 6 to 9 ft rollers . The perch are there just couldn't get them to bite.The upside is those 4 perch would be 2 meals in a fancy restaurant and cost $40 bucks.Guess i,m done fishin out on the lake till next spring here's hoping for a better season in 2017 with lots of minnows and less wind.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks