Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Just want to say thanks to the guys with 1-2 posts for chiming in on this thread and I encourage all the "readers" to do the same so I can judge how many people are coming

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

Count me in if it's on the 3rd, won't be around on the 10th. Keep my eyes open for updates on the actual date

quote:
Originally posted by King-Fisher PT. Burwell

We are more then willing to help out
Let us know...

Noel & Sita Hayes
Kingfisher's of PT. Burwell

Noel what time of day is best to get a hold of you ? I will give you a call soon

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

Need to check the on call thing,,,any date hopefully and most likely 4 in the boat

My dad and I are interested.. maybe an additional 1-2 people. Plus I can probably accomodate some other folks without boats.

I can supply bait and tackle if needed.

Looking forward to it.

Dean

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

OK Folks I have spoken to Ron Bradfeild and they are good with us having the derby there. I will be going down to talk to them again in the spring and would like to have a good idea of how many will be there, so when I post the "Who's coming" post in May PLEASE respond if you want to fish it .I am going to go with June 3rd and I won't have a weather day (my brothers getting married the following weekend) so if it's bumpy we will have to call it .I will try to have the rules up in the next few weeks hope to meet a lot of the 68 members at the derby and raise some $$$ for a good cause

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures and IMA Lures for their support

I will be there with 4-6 people in the boat. It will be nice to see a derby return to burwell, I remember the catfish derby when I was a kid and I know my kids will enjoy a perch derby.

Thanks for showing interest everyone Noel I will be in touch soon there will be another derby the following weekend in bruce I REALLY hope having the 2 so close together doesn't hurt both derby's

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

perchderby-page-001.jpg

I will have the rules made up soon if you guys know of anyone that would like a poster to hang up feel free to print this one off or e-mail me and I will get 1 to you .Thanks elevatorman for making the poster for me

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Bump, I am on nights after this week so I will get the rules done up and posted so everyone can have a look well before can't wait till June 3rd.

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks