Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Kickbass I am going to talk to both and then ask which the guys/gals would prefer pretty sure everyone would be able to get up to the otter launch and the ramp isn't as steep .Lots of time to figure this stuff out ,if you guys have any Idea's let me know you can post it here or through srt8fisherman@gmail.com

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

SRT8 i agree with the per person rule it stops people from spliting on tickets, also it sweetens the pot for the winners plus it helps out the Fish a thon for a cure for cancer, no need to be cheep..LOL...hopefully the turn out is good so this could be a every year thing...:D

Sounds like a fun day on the water to me! Count me in. Maybe we can organize some sort of bbq afterwards, everyone can meet up, Im sure a lot of ppl on here would be interested. Can share all of our fish stories as well.

005.jpg

Yeah Skinny mother nature will be the deciding factor in this for sure I will set it up and pray for light northerly winds for the day LOL

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

Sounds like a fun day on the water to me! Count me in. Maybe we can organize some sort of bbq afterwards, everyone can meet up, Im sure a lot of ppl on here would be interested. Can share all of our fish stories as well.

I prolly will have room in my boat Quinner

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

Id take the 12 ft jon boat out but that will of course all depends on the wind. So hold a spot for me in your boat :)

005.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

Id take the 12 ft jon boat out but that will of course all depends on the wind. So hold a spot for me in your boat :)

I could pull ya out u think the jon will chine walk at 40 mph :p
LOL I have room for 4 so there will be room

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

Shotgun

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

LOL

boatnonumbers.jpg

SRT8,
Unfortunately, my geographic location, B.C., will not allow me to participate, however,C.M.A.C. would be interested in sponsoring part of the event through the donation of some prize packages if you will have us.
email me through the email address below with your email address and I will let you know what I have in mind.

cheers,
Mike
cmacdetailing@yahoo.ca

Thanks Mike very genorous offer

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks