Perch Derby @ North Erie Marina

Niagara Baits

Site Sponsor
Perch Derby brought to you by North Erie Marina & Jimmy Riggin's Fishing Charters.When: Sunday June 10th 2012
Rain Date Sunday June 17th 2012
Where: North Erie Marina, Port Bruce, Ontario
Fee: $20 per person (everyone on the boat must pay entry)
Minnows on the launch ramp for $5 big Scoop!!
Prizes: Top 10 fish win! 1st, 2nd & 3rd place fish win cash prizes
1st- 50%
2nd- 20%
3rd- 10%
Remaining 20% to be donated to The Alzeimer's Society

Sponsers: Jimmy Riggins, Rotten Ronnie's, Dixie Dairy Bar and Hully Gully to name a few.

**No Need to fish to participate, buy a ticket for a GREAT door prize donated by Jimmy Riggin's Fishing Charters. 1/2 day fishing charter for up to 6 people ($700 value)**

Tickets can be purchased in advance at North Erie Marina
Hope to see you all out for a great day of fishing!!
Call North Erie Marina with questions 519-765-2010

**North Erie Marina has lots of parking, we've been givin the front lot again this year**

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

Hello Greg, Maybe you should talk to srt 8 . He is also having a perch derby.Maybe you two could combine the 2 derbies togther . Alot of us have already committed to his derby .

Greg you can count me in on the derby as long as i dont have to work.

will hunt for food

I am getting confused is this the same derby as pt. burwell ? or a different one , perch season is long maybe spread the two derby's if there is two spread them out

This is 2 completly different derby's. We had a lot of people ask us last year to hold a perch derby and we thought we would open it to the public not just our customers. It is being held the weekend after the Burwell derby with a rain date being the following weekend. The entry fee is only $20 and there are some great prizes.

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks