outdoors card

December 12 nothing yet.Phoned Aylmer office,all good to go if you have the summary printed out.Received today the 30 of January.

Last edited:
What I don’t understand is that we need to carry a summary to show we have a license and tags but we need to pay $10 for a card that has the same info on it but is no good without the paper summary

I ordered mine online Dec 22. Came in the mail today. It took a while but I do like the convenience of being able to order on-line. I had no plans to hunt or fish so I did not bother to print the summary but it would have been sufficient until the card arrives.

I fish with a number of individuals who don't need one for one reason or another.

I would expect this thread is a little amusing to them. :)

I don't need one to fish either due to a thru knee amp. but still need it to hunt. If I knew it was better to purchase it later I would have , just wanted to have it for the new year for bunnies. I like the convenience of buying online but hate the new tag system and this waiting for the card crap.

I ordered mine mid-December and my daughter's late December. Her's arrived yesterday and mine today.

At the beginning of December of last year,I bought both of our temporary paper fishing license’s at the Canadian Tire East end store,(near Clarke Road & Dundas Street),in London.Both fishing license’s,(cards),arrived last Thursday,January 30/20. While I was putting my fishing gear away into my truck yesterday after a few hour’s of thames river walleye fishing,a Conservation Truck approached me,and a Conservation Officer came out of his truck and asked me on how the fishing was,etc.,and of course,if he could see my fishing license.It felt nice to pull out my “flashy” o_O new fishing license out of my wallet and show it to him. lol :ROFLMAO: ;) Afterwards,we talked for awhile longer,and a great guy all around & I told him before he left,to keep up the good work!! It is great to see a Conservation Officer around doing their job. ?:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks