ouch

joel saccone

settin up for trout ....and one little slip....
0061.jpg

even the guy in the background is oh %$#@. nice catch joel how much do you weigh.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its happen to all of us thats for sure . i got it with a worm harness and the walleye still on the other hooks. shouldve seen my hand as it flipped around on the deck. thank god it was mono and not a steel leader and it snapped off ,.

lol...thats my reflection in the mirror in the ER...lol....but youre right...thats what i was sayin....luckly my daughter was home to take the wire leader off it or i never woulda got my 7' rod in the truck to take to the hospital with me...lol...luckily i got the day off today...unfortunately....i dont think i can crank the reel

its only funny till someone loses a good lure:inpain:

you lost the lure cause the doc wanted it for his wall of shame ? the doctors office in bob caygeon has a great lure collection of patients.

he wasnt much of an angler he said...lol....because of the weight on the end he had cut it off at the bend with sidecutters and pushed it thru...yanked it out on the other side.....damned barbed hooks...i now know how the fish feels...poor buggers...and they say the hooks dissolve if u leave them in their mouths.....au contrar...lol...i wasnt gonna wait for that

brings back a memory for me. I had one treble of a rapala in my finger with the other treble in a Thames R smallmouth. I can feel it now....

WR

Not a good day @joel saccone but it could have been worse. :wideyed: :inpain:
hook-in-lip.jpg

image004.jpg

WOW Unsee UNsee >>>>>When fishing many rivers i have HOOKED myself LOL My Father taught me how to back a hook out or when too deep push it through
but thats just FRICKING Aweful
Thank God i am on A daily dose of pain killers :jawdrop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice job Joel...7.850 on the Olympic "Hook-in-finger" scale...lol. Yup, could have been worse. JohnPK, all I have is barbless tackle since I moved to B.C. Not much fun changing it over but kinda the law out there, besides, barbless tackle allows you to hone your fishing skills so you don't "lose it at the boat". Since I have been back in On., I haven't lost 1 fish at the boat...just kept the line tight.:)
cheers!

@cmac ......lookin at those other 2 pics and that crazy fella impaling himself for a YouTube video......im certainly not in contention for a bronze medal.....lol... lookin at those guys, ive forgotten my pain

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks